- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keeps ice up to 5 days at temps up to 90°F thanks to an insulated lid and extra insulation in walls
- Holds 100 cans and has molded cup holders on top of lid to keep drinks close and prevent spilling
- Leak-resistant channel drain lets you remove excess water without tilting cooler
- Have-A-Seat lid supports up to 250 pounds so you always have a place to sit and rest
- Comfort-grip no-crush handles for easy, pinch-free carrying
- EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
- Made in the USA with low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Food, drinks—and the fun—last longer with the Coleman 70-Quart Xtreme 5-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler. To be precise, this cooler keeps ice up to 5 days at temps as high as 90°F thanks to an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls. Large enough to hold 100 cans, this spacious cooler transports and chills enough food and drinks so the entire party remains fueled and refreshed for the duration of your adventures. The comfort-grip, no-crush handles make it easier to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench with no pinching. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat lid ensures you have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid keep your drink close and prevent spills. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top has a smoother surface that wipes clean easily, and the leak-resistant channel drain lets you empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you’re ready for your next fun adventure in no time.