- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TESTED TECHNOLOGY: The Pinnacle Soloist coating is Teflon with Radiance Technology. A non-stick coating that is built to survive the toughest conditions. It’s perfect for an outdoor camp stove, but direct flame may be a little too hot.
- COOKING FOR ONE: This kit includes a 1.1-liter pot, a nylon strainer/sip through lid, a 14 fl. oz. insulated mug/bowl, telescoping foon, and a waterproof welded stuff sack to keep everything organized and doubles as a sink for washing.
- SPILL PROOF & STAYS HOT: Unique mug and bowl solution with low center of gravity and sip through lid. The integrated insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin. Can nest an ultralight stove and fuel canister (220/110 grams) (stove and fuel sold separately.)
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now 32 years later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
The lightweight, super-compact Pinnacle Soloist cookset includes everything you need to cook and eat those vital carbs while pushing yourself to the extremes. The Pinnacle cookware is perfect for a camp stove, but for your safety we suggest not exposing the handle to direct flame. This kit includes a 1.1-liter pot, a nylon strainer/sip through lid, a 14 fl. oz. insulated mug/bowl, telescoping foon, and a waterproof welded stuff sack to keep everything organized and doubles as a sink for washing.
Cook up a feast for one on your next backpacking trip with the Pinnacle Soloist 10.8-ounce cooking system. Unique and compact, the Pinnacle Soloist starts with a 1.1-liter cooking pot made using Teflon with Radiance technology, which has been tested and approved expressly for campware use.
The Lexan lid serves as an integrated strainer when draining water.
The secret lies in a specially formulated topcoat engineered to enhance heat dispersion and virtually eliminate hot spots. Moreover, the three-layer coating was built to survive the toughest conditions, and boasts an unprecedented level of scratch- and abrasion-resistance. The technology heats up 25 percent faster than traditional nonstick cookware while withstanding absurd levels of abuse. The 1.1-liter pot comes with a convenient folding handle that locks into place for cooking.
The 14-ounce mug/bowl steps up when it’s time to eat, with an integrated insulating sleeve that keeps your food and drinks hot. The mug/bowl is ideal for soup, pasta, stew, coffee, and hot chocolate, among other items. And both the pot and mug/bowl are built to take advantage of the Lexan pot lid, which doubles as a Sip-It lid to virtually eliminate spills when you’re drinking from the mug. The lid even serves as an integrated strainer when you’re draining water.
The Pinnacle Soloist’s best trait, however, may be its stackable design. All the pieces fit inside the cooking pot and store in an ingenious welded stuff sack (the handle secures the set tightly). Not only does the sack make storage and transport easy, but it also functions as a sink or washbasin in camp, so you can clean your cookware in minutes.
- Cooking capacity: 1 person
- Material: Nonstick coated, hard-anodized aluminum and clear Lexan
- Product use: Ultralight backpacking
- Dimensions: 5 by 5.5 by 5.4 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 10.8 ounces
- In the box: 1.1-liter pot, strainer/sip-it lid, 14-ounce mug/bowl, stove bag, welded sink
About GSI Outdoors
GSI opened its doors in 1985, after a small group of British Columbian siblings made their way down the West Coast to San Diego. Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories, GSI Outdoors grew through the years to include full design, manufacturing, sales, and marketing departments, all tasked with developing and marketing an ever-more-innovative line of outdoor cookware, tableware, and accessories. Siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott eventually relocated to Spokane, Washington, where they continue to define innovation through the creation of unique, imaginative, and fun products that reassert their enthusiasm for the outdoors. GSI Outdoors is still a small, privately held company, with no obligation to shareholders, a corporate board, or anyone else aside from its customers and employees.