- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham.
- Patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- Compact design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 leaving you with more room in your backpack.
- Boils water in 8-10 mins (34 fl oz water). 4.25″ Diameter, 3.8″/5.7” tall (packed/assembled). Weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
The patented (#D701,721) Solo Stove is a woodgas stove that incorporates a secondary combustion for a more efficient and cleaner burn. The bottom vents allow air to enter and flow up the bottom of the grate to feed the primary combustion, a top down smolder. In addition, air entering in from the bottom vents heats up within the inner wall and rises up and out the top firebox vents causing a secondary combustion at the top of the stove. This technique makes for a cleaner burn which means less smoke and also allows the stove to burn more efficiently.
Forget the Fuel: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. It’s easy to light, fast to boil and clean to use.
Gasify your Wood: A unique gasification and secondary combustion process lets our stoves achieve a highly efficient and more complete burn. This means you’ll use fewer twigs to achieve a boil. It also means less smoke while cooking.
Travel Lighter: The Solo Stove only weighs 9 oz and eliminates the need to carry fuel canisters – a great way to lighten your load. It also nests inside most pots leaving you with more space in your pack.
Stay Green: By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you’re reducing your carbon footprint. You’ll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
Be Prepared: The Solo Stove is great for any emergency situation. You’ll be able to cook and will never need to worry about running out of fuel.